- Posted by: EY Careers
We are currently seeking a capable and highly motivated Automation Solution Architect to join our Advisory practice, which is a leading provider of services to financial industry and large corporate clients of all industries.
You will have the opportunity to grow within EY pyramid structure, attending training sessions and getting more and more involved in IT projects including up to solution architecture and robotics.
- Communicate the automation technology prerequisites and assist the project team and the client relevant stakeholders in IT environments setup, automation software installation, project SDLC compliance, testing and production cut-over.
- Design well structured, reusable and easy to understand Automation scripts.
- Explain to the Automation Developers the proposed architecture and oversee the automation progress through periodic and consistent reviews.
- Assist the Automation Developers to understand complex requirements, test and deploy them to acceptance and production environments.
- Identify potential bottlenecks, new exceptions and requirements, while providing scalable technical solutions.
- Monitor the automation development progress and remain responsible for the quality of the technical deliverables (e.g. Architecture design, Automation scripts etc.).
- Escalate technical issues with the Delivery Manager, Technical Lead and the assigned client responsible.
- Contribute on a periodic basis to the update of best practice documents, training materials, guidelines, and other documents which detail workflows and technical designs principles, while ensuring their adherence among the development team.
- Participate in pre-sales customer workshops, provide tech support to RFX process and assist the Pre-sales Manager in the preparation and delivery of pre-built client demo’s.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Minumum experience: 4 years.
- Overall experience: 4-7 years.
- Availability for travel: 30%.
- Strong Software Development background.
- Strong OOP design knowledge and experience.
- Team coordination experience.
- Track record of designing scalable and reusable solution architectures.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL.
- Strong knowledge of .NET (C#) and the .NET Framework.
- Ability to quickly analyze, understand business problems and express them in UML/other flow modelling systems.
- Ability to supply robust and very clear specifications to onsite and remote development teams.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Technical University degree.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Certified in UiPath (or any other relevant Automation technology).
- Strong desire to develop your client-side advisory skills.
What we look for?
We are looking for a new team member prepared to begin working in a friendly team, who has a feeling for software development and an interest in business. If you dream of a career in an international company, with high focus on development and innovation, this vacancy is for you.
We don’t want to brag, but… We provide more than just a daily supply of fresh fruits, a gym membership and unlimited coffee.
We do not only provide smartphones, but also smart working. With flexible working you are able to work from any coffee shop, from the client’s office and depending on the engagement, get to also visit new cities.
But let’s be serious! EY is holding your hand to help you climb up that career ladder. Extra professional certificates and trainings will lead you to get the red carpet laid down for you at Career promotion trainings (ACCA). That means you start off with certified trainings that will introduce you to the exact working procedures and process. It is self-explaining that we support your learning with study leaves. And thanks to that over 70% of our team members have a chance to grow and get promoted every year.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.