- Posted by: EY Careers
We are currently seeking a capable and highly motivated Automation Support Developer to join our Advisory practice, which is a leading provider of services to financial industry and large corporate clients of all industries.
You will have the opportunity to grow within EY pyramid structure, attending training sessions and getting more and more involved in IT projects including up to solution architecture and robotics.
- Participate in hand-over activities of new processes and clients being included in the Automation Support scope.
- Work closely with the client team (first level of support), the Automation provider (third level of support) and the Automation development team (if the case) in addressing and solving all reported issue.
- Provide second level of support for client automated processes deployed into production and not covered by the hyper-care period.
- Estimate and report the actual time spent on support activities.
- Identify best solutions/fixes/workarounds (via knowledge base research, direct contact with the Automation vendor or Automation development team, etc.).
- Assist the client team in testing faulty Automation scripts and their deployment into production.
- Resolve open tickets while ensuring that the requirements are included in the agreed support scope (i.e. enhancements/new functionalities are not covered by the support contract).
- Ensure that incidents are handled in a timely manner to meet defined SLAs (i.e. service level targets).
- Document best practices and solutions/workarounds for future use or sharing with all interested parties.
- Keep records of customer queries and reported issues.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Minumum experience: 1 years.
- Overall experience: 1-3 years.
- Availability for travel: 10%.
- Software development background and OOP knowledge.
- Basics of .NET (C#) and the .NET Framework.
- Ability to deal direct with clients in a friendly and highly confident manner, demonstrating excellent customer communication skills.
- Strong problem solving abilities and excellent communication, customer handling and inter-personal skills.
- Strong planning, organizing and prioritizing abilities.
- Good at troubleshooting, based on others’ work or documentation.
- Experience developing and testing software.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Technical University degree.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Certified in UiPath (or any other relevant Automation technology).
- Understanding of the business area under assessment and good communication skills in appropriate business language.
What we look for?
We are looking for a new team member prepared to begin working in a friendly team, who has a feeling for software development and an interest in business. If you dream of a career in an international company, with high focus on development and innovation, this vacancy is for you.
We don’t want to brag, but… We provide more than just a daily supply of fresh fruits, a gym membership and unlimited coffee.
We do not only provide smartphones, but also smart working. With flexible working you are able to work from any coffee shop, from the client’s office and depending on the engagement, get to also visit new cities.
But let’s be serious! EY is holding your hand to help you climb up that career ladder. Extra professional certificates and trainings will lead you to get the red carpet laid down for you at Career promotion trainings (ACCA). That means you start off with certified trainings that will introduce you to the exact working procedures and process. It is self-explaining that we support your learning with study leaves. And thanks to that over 70% of our team members have a chance to grow and get promoted every year.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.