- Posted by: EY Careers
We are currently seeking a capable and highly motivated Automation Technical Lead to join our Advisory practice, which is a leading provider of services to financial industry and large corporate clients of all industries.
You will have the opportunity to grow within EY pyramid structure, attending training sessions and getting more and more involved in IT projects including up to solution architecture and robotics.
- Be part of the Automation Executive Commitee responsible with the definition and validation of the Automation Team strategic directions.
- Be accountable for the overall technical delivery methodology (i.e. development best practice, guidelines, templates, RPA framework and solution designs principles) and propose periodic improvement ideas, while ensuring its adherence among the Solution Architects team.
- Collaborate with the Pre-Sales Manager and Business Delivery Lead in order ensure a full alignment between sales materials, business and technical delivery methodologies.
- Maintain a close relationship wih UiPath (and other relevant automation technology provider) in order to be informed about their latest products capabilities and technical prereq. to be communicated to our internal team and clients (i.e. new features, IT infrastructure setup, software installation, security).
- Organize recurrent workshops with the Trainers, Solution Architects and Automation Developers teams in order to communicate the latest automation technology progress, development standards or other relevant technical details.
- When requested, assist the Solution Architecs to understand complex requirements and to find advanced technical solutions to their issues.
- Provide technical Quality Assurance review at the end of all automation projects delivered (i.e. coordinated) by our Automation Team.
- Responsible for the Automation Support team coordination and performance indicators.
- Periodically assess Solution Architects and Automation Developers technical
training needs and propose individual technical development plans.
- Assist or facilitate internal technical trainings (e.g. a crash course on a particular programming language).
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Minumum experience: 7 years.
- Overall experience: 7-10 years.
- Availability for travel: 15%.
- Experience as Technical Team Lead.
- Strong Software Develpment background.
- Strong OOP design knowledge and experience.
- Track record of designing scalable and reusable solution architectures.
- Strong knowledge of .NET (C#) and the .NET Framework.
- Ability to quickly analyze, understand business problems and express them in UML/other flow modelling systems.
- Ability to supply robust and very clear tasks and standards to development teams.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Technical Universty Degree.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Certified in UiPath (or any other relevant Automation technology).
- Strong desire to develop client-side adisory skills.
What we look for?
We are looking for a new team member prepared to begin working in a friendly team, who has a feeling for software development and an interest in business. If you dream of a career in an international company, with high focus on development and innovation, this vacancy is for you.
We don’t want to brag, but… We provide more than just a daily supply of fresh fruits, a gym membership and unlimited coffee.
We do not only provide smartphones, but also smart working. With flexible working you are able to work from any coffee shop, from the client’s office and depending on the engagement, get to also visit new cities.
But let’s be serious! EY is holding your hand to help you climb up that career ladder. Extra professional certificates and trainings will lead you to get the red carpet laid down for you at Career promotion trainings (ACCA). That means you start off with certified trainings that will introduce you to the exact working procedures and process. It is self-explaining that we support your learning with study leaves. And thanks to that over 70% of our team members have a chance to grow and get promoted every year.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.