- Posted by: EY Careers
We are currently seeking a capable and highly motivated Business Analyst to join our Advisory practice, which is a leading provider of services to financial industry and large corporate clients of all industries.
You will have the opportunity to grow within EY pyramid structure, attending training sessions and getting more and more involved in IT projects including up to solution architecture and robotics.
- Perform process data gathering to support in identifying and prioritizing potential automation candidates.
- Facilitate client workshops required for understanding AS-IS process steps and defining the target (i.e. TO-BE) process state
- Document and validate TO-BE business process requirements, including exception handing scenarios and process metrics such as volumes, SLAs, % of automation potential and FTE benefit.
- Work with the client and Automation Developers to clarify exceptions or new business requirements identified throughout the entire project life-cycle.
- Facilitate and assist clients in running, documenting and completing the User Acceptance Testing activities.
- Support the creation of the business case by collecting relevant information
- Provide support in the hand-over activities for the client and/or the Automation Support team.
- Participate in client CoE setup engagements and assist the project team in documenting the client operating model and governance structure.
- Contribute to the documentation of all business related deliverables required in automation project delivery and hand-over activities (i.e. as per the enforced EY methodology or specifically requested by the client).
- Assist the Automation Trainer in updating the training materials and other documents that will support the new joiners onboarding process.
- Assist the Pre-sales Manager in the preparation and delivery of tender documentation and other easy to re-use go to market materials.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Minumum experience: 1 year.
- Overall experience: 1-3 years.
- Availability for travel: 70%.
- Process design and business improvement expertise.
- Experience of business process re-engineering.
- Strong interest in business and finance processes.
- Ability to motivate others and lead change.
- Ability to create clear and concise documentation.
- Strong experience in creating visual models, such as process flow diagrams (e.g. Visio).
- Ability to deal directly with clients in a friendly and highly confident manner demonstrating excellent customer communication skills.
- Excellent English communication and coordination skills.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills.
- Understands UiPath (or other relevant Automation technology) capabilities and limitations.
What we look for?
We are looking for a new team member prepared to begin working in a friendly team, who has a feeling for software development and an interest in business. If you dream of a career in an international company, with high focus on development and innovation, this vacancy is for you.
We don’t want to brag, but… We provide more than just a daily supply of fresh fruits, a gym membership and unlimited coffee.
We do not only provide smartphones, but also smart working. With flexible working you are able to work from any coffee shop, from the client’s office and depending on the engagement, get to also visit new cities.
But let’s be serious! EY is holding your hand to help you climb up that career ladder. Extra professional certificates and trainings will lead you to get the red carpet laid down for you at Career promotion trainings (ACCA). That means you start off with certified trainings that will introduce you to the exact working procedures and process. It is self-explaining that we support your learning with study leaves. And thanks to that over 70% of our team members have a chance to grow and get promoted every year.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.