This post is also available in: English (Engleză)
A vacancy has become available in the Advisory IT Department of EY for a Cybersecurity Generalist. By becoming a part of EY, you will join a fast growing and dynamically developing department that is one of the key players in the Romanian market.
As an Cybersecurity Generalist, you will lead the implementation of security solutions for our clients and support the clients in their desire to protect the business. You will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex information security needs and contributing toward their business resilience. You will be working with our Advanced Security Centers to access the most sophisticated tools available to fight against cybercrime.
We will support you with career-long training and coaching to develop your skills. As EY is a global leading service provider in this field, you will be working with the best of the best in a collaborative environment.
Our security professionals possess diverse industry knowledge, along with unique technical expertise and specialized skills. The team stays highly relevant by researching and discovering the newest security vulnerabilities, attending and speaking at top security conferences around the world, and sharing knowledge on a variety of topics with key industry groups. The team frequently provides thought leadership and information exchanges through traditional and less conventional communications channels such as speaking at conferences, publishing white papers and blogging.
Our professionals work together in planning, pursuing, delivering and managing engagements to assess, improve, build, and in some cases operate integrated security operations for our clients.
Your key responsabilites
- Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels.
- Consistently deliver quality client services.
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Stay up to date with current business and industry trends relevant to the client’s business and cybersecurity.
- Complete the draft and final reports and any other deliverables as specified in planning documentation. Ensure project documentation is complete and archived appropriately.
- Participate in research and provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of related work experience, or a Master’s degree and approximately 1- 2 years of related work experience in the fields of Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Electronics, Telecommunications, Cybernetics or related major
- Strong Unix, Windows, networking and wireless security skills
- A deep understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Strong technical skills related to a broad range of operating systems and databases
- An understanding of web-based application vulnerabilities
- Must be able to effectively communicate with business partners in non- technical terms
- Ability to work on multiple, simultaneous initiatives
- Ability to examine issues both strategically and analytically
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally to meet client needs; estimated 25% – 50% travel required
- The successful candidate must hold one or several professional certifications such as the CISSP, CSSLP, CISM, CISA, CEH, GPEN, GREM, GXPN, OSCP, OSCE, or must be eligible to obtain one or several of the mentioned certifications whitin a year of hire.
Desired skills and competencies:
Is consideres a plus, if you have:
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, C, C++, C#, asp, and .NET
- Experience with attack and penetration testing
- Experience with security testing of web based applications
- Experience with application security source code assessments
- The ability to perform basic static and dynamic malware analysis
- Experience with data protection and privacy technologies
- Experience with data protection and privacy methodologies
What working at EY offers
We don’t want to brag, but …
We provide more than just a daily supply of fresh fruits, a gym membership and unlimited coffee.
Our motto is above everyone so we obviously have the best view over whole Bucharest.
We do not only provide smartphones, but also smart working. With flexible working you are able to work from Starbucks where you enjoy your EY employer discounts on delicious Grande, sugar-free, non-fat, vanilla soy, double shot, decaf, no foam, extra hot, peppermint white chocolate mocha with light whip and extra syrup.
But let’s be serious! EY is holding your hand to help you climb up that career ladder. Extra professional certificates and trainings will lead you to get the red carpet laid down for you at Career promotion trainings. That means you start off with certified trainings that will introduce you to the exact working procedures and process. It is self-explaining that we support your learning with study leaves. And thanks to that over 70% of our team members have a chance to grow and get promoted every year.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.