- Posted by: EY Careers
Design ‘best in class’ talent experience!
Join in placing the talent journey at the heart of business!
We are currently seeking a capable and highly motivated Employer Branding and Internal Communication Coordinator to join our HR Team.
In this role you’ll support a global organization and top player in professional services placing the talent journey at the heart of the business.
Your vision is key! You advise, guide and support how to attract and retain the best employees and initiate creative concepts and campaigns that boost employee engagement. You develop and (continuously) strengthen our Employer Value proposition as a great place to work for!
- Roll out & activate the Employer Branding strategy;
- Partner up with all HR functions and internal stakeholders in order to understand and define the business needs and context;
- Develop (external/internal) communication plans and oversee their execution and implementation;
- Facilitate recruitment marketing and the sourcing process;
- Manage partnerships with universities, student associations, agencies and oversee the implementation of employer branding activities and events;
- Work closely in collaboration with Digital team to boost EY Careers’s online presence;
- Initiate creative concepts and campaigns that boost employee engagement/attraction;
- Oversee content generation & content marketing for all internal & external channels;
- Coordinate internal and external talent communities of brand ambassadors;
- Coordinate internal communities;
What we look for?
We’re looking for a strategic, brave, smart and creative pro.
You’re a catch if:
- You are a strong communicator in both Romanian and English, powerful story-teller!
- You’re passionate about creating brand awareness and developing effective internal and external communication strategies that engage and connect the right people to our Brand.
- You bring relevant experience in internal and external communications, including Recruitment Marketing and Employer Branding.
- You’re a creative and conceptual thinker but strong on the execution.
- You’re a passionate community builder.
- You possess strong text writing skills in English and a natural sixth sense for intercultural / global relations.
- Digital awareness and ability to create compelling graphic content
- Relevant Bachelor or Master degree.
We don’t want to brag, but… We provide more than just a daily supply of fresh fruits, discounts for gym membership and unlimited coffee.
We do not only provide smartphones, but also smart working. With flexible working you are able to work from any coffee shop, from the client’s office and depending on the engagement, get to also visit new cities.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.