- Posted by: EY Careers
We are currently seeking a capable and highly motivated Executive Assistant to join our TAX Team.
- Provide secretarial support to the partner, including business correspondence, translation, presentations, responses, arranging appointments/ meetings, maintaining appointment schedule, answering and transferring telephone calls, maintaining files, registering outgoing and incoming mail, operating fax and copiers and binding documents;
- Do travel arrangements (purchase of plane tickets, accommodation and transfers);
- Deal with the partner and managers expenses (by filling in expenses claim forms) ;
- Format documents and reports according to prescribed standards;
- Provide office administration with list of stationery and other requirements on a regular basis according to the department’s needs and budget;
- Update databases (mailing lists, client contacts, newsletter subscribers etc.);
- Attend to clients and visitors.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- University degree – Economic studies represent a plus ;
- Experience in handling administrative tasks;
- Fluent in English, spoken and written;
- Strong computer skills: Word, Excel, Power Point;
- Good interpersonal communication and multi-tasking skills;
- Well-organized, detail oriented, pro-active, friendly, self-starter, flexible, problem-solver, results oriented;
- Professional attitude.
We don’t want to brag, but… We provide more than just a daily supply of fresh fruits, a gym membership and unlimited coffee.
We do not only provide smartphones, but also smart working. With flexible working you are able to work from any coffee shop, from the client’s office and depending on the engagement, get to also visit new cities.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.