- Posted by: EY Careers
We are currently seeking a capable and highly motivated HR Administration Specialist to join our HR Team.
- Conclude employment contracts, addendums, decisions and termination documents;
- Complete and transmit the REVISAL to the Territorial Labour Chamber;
- Administrate Global HR System (GHRS) – input for new employees, process all changes related with employment status;
- Organize periodical medical check-up for current employees and new joiners;
- Maintain the relationship with medical providers and manage the monthly list of subscribers;
- Conclude the termination documents for leavers;
- Keep track of the vacation days for all employees and administrate the Leave Management Application;
- Manage the monthly reporting (turnover, vacation balance & cost, etc);
- Perform the required procedures for obtaining the necessary certificates for UE & non-UE hiring;
- Advise HR business consultants on different work legislation aspects;
- Receives and analyzes different demands of employees in the field of human resources.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Preferably Master Degree in Economics or Law. Other qualifications are acceptable as well, depending on practical work experience in the requested areas;
- Human Resources Inspector certificate;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HR administration;
- Very good knowledge and understanding of the labor law;
- Great communication skills in Romanian & English;
- Customer and team oriented;
- Very good computer skills (Excel – advanced level, Word, other customized payroll software).
We don’t want to brag, but… We provide more than just a daily supply of fresh fruits, discounts for gym membership and unlimited coffee.
We do not only provide smartphones, but also smart working. With flexible working you are able to work from any coffee shop, from the client’s office and depending on the engagement, get to also visit new cities.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.