- Posted by: EY Careers
We are currently seeking a capable and highly motivated HR Business Partner to join our HR Team.
- Provide strategic advice and consultative guidance to the business on all talent matters that contribute to business strategy and objectives for the assigned department (300+ employees).
- Work closely with the business to deliver the talent agenda and help meet their growth objectives and future talent needs.
- Ensure effective and timely delivery of HR services to the business, effectively leveraging the expertise of other talent functions, shared services support and technology to deliver these services.
- Understand the business strategy/ drivers and advise on ways to meet their growth objectives; determine workforce plan and forecasts to meet business needs.
- Proactively monitor assigned department performance, identify people issues, provide the business with analysis, insights and advice to help drive business performance.
- Overall oversight to ensure timely and effective delivery of HR services to the business e.g. recruitment, induction, onboarding etc.
- Facilitate performance reviews and moderation discussions where necessary. Pro-actively manage activities to reduce under-performance within the department.
- Advise the business on implications of engagement surveys, and design and run interventions / plans / actions as necessary.
- Along with Total Reward team, provide advice to the business on compensation & benefit programs, flexible working, health and well being programs that will have an impact on employee engagement, retention and performance.
- Facilitate talent management activities including High Potential process eventually resulting in nominations for partnership and nominations for strategic L&D programs.
- Support the business in the event of any high potential exits and take pro-active steps along with business to manage such instances.
- Work with the business and Mobility to enable cross-SL/BU transfers and international mobility programs.
- Coordinate with other talent functions for any improvements in HR service delivery.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Business acumen and commercial awareness.
- Clear, comprehensive understanding of the link between the talent team strategy and business strategy.
- Clear understanding of talent metrics and a basic financial understanding
- Ability to develop clear, actionable plans in support of an overall business strategy.
- Strong client focus with the ability to build good relationships and work virtually/ across borders.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders across the organisation at all levels.
- Ability to engage and influence others, with good change management skills and a desire to act as a change agent.
- Ability to interpret complex information (factual, emotional) and to consider both context and talent objectives in every situation
- Ability to present oneself with confidence, humility and integrity, exhibit curiosity, self-awareness and personal vitality
- Good influencing and coaching skills
- Balance between high level view and detail orientation.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Significant experience of business partnering or relationship /account management.
- Deep knowledge of HR processes, talent management practices and/or HR policies.
We don’t want to brag, but… We provide more than just a daily supply of fresh fruits, a gym membership and unlimited coffee.
We do not only provide smartphones, but also smart working. With flexible working you are able to work from any coffee shop, from the client’s office and depending on the engagement, get to also visit new cities.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.