- Posted by: EY Careers
We are currently seeking a capable and highly motivated Intern to join our to join our TAX team.
- Update databases;
- Make different reports, using specific calculation formulas in Excel;
- Maintain the relationship with people involved in active projects;
- Track the status of projects;
To qualify for the role you must be:
- A business curious student with the drive to start a career ;
- Capable of showing initiative and a positive attitude to work;
- Willing to ask for and accept feedback;
- Witty and have a solution finding type of attitude;
- Attentive to details and accurate in your work.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Knowledge of English at intermediate level or above;
- Confidence in PC use (Word, Excel – advanced level, PowerPoint);
We don’t want to brag, but… We provide more than just a daily supply of fresh fruits, a gym membership and unlimited coffee.
We do not only provide smartphones, but also smart working. With flexible working you are able to work from any coffee shop, from the client’s office and depending on the engagement, get to also visit new cities.
But let’s be serious! EY is holding your hand to help you climb up that career ladder. Extra professional certificates and trainings will lead you to get the red carpet laid down for you at Career promotion trainings (ACCA). That means you start off with certified trainings that will introduce you to the exact working procedures and process. It is self-explaining that we support your learning with study leaves. And thanks to that over 70% of our team members have a chance to grow and get promoted every year.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.