- University degree in Economics
- 1-2 years’ experience as accountant-experience in group accounting, management accounting is a plus
- English language/ advanced level
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Checks and validates that the entries in the local accounting system are in line with the applicable reporting requirements.
- Participates in month-end and year end closing operations in accordance with the statutory reporting requirements and regional/global policies and also participates in maanaging accruals and prepayments
- Re-conciliates between the local statutory accounting system and the reporting system
- Collaborates with the client representative for the customization of the statutory ERP
- Review the annual statutory financial statements and the half yearly accounting reports
- Participates in reviewing the monthly, quarterly and annual tax returns for VAT and corporate tax as applicable
- Participates with the Senior Consultants in identifying the possible accounting and tax compliance issues and communicate these to the manager and/or partner.