- Posted by: EY Careers
We are currently seeking a capable and highly motivated Junior Consultant to join our to join our Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) team.
As a TAS Consultant, you will work on various TAS engagements in different industry sectors, specifically: financial services, energy and utilities, oil and gas, telecommunications, industrial products, automotive, retail and consumer products, real estate.
- Contribute to the preparation of a pitch document / research paper / TAS proposal performing research;
- Understand client needs and organizational structure;
- Research and read relevant external publications in relation to current deals and market trends;
- Support gathering information relevant for the engagement;
- Assist in the preparation of information requests tailored to the specific requirements of the engagement;
- Prepare summary of responses to information requests and basic reconciliation to other information sources available under guidance of senior team members;
- Draft specific report sections based on analysis performed by considering TS Guidance notes, as well as data book library templates.
We offer you:
- A wide experience in various services, TAS related;
- Work with a bright, friendly and energetic team;
- Develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies as well as through our extensive learning and development programs.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Graduate from Finance / Economics / Accounting;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (other language is a plus);
- Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Strong motivation, dedication and enthusiasm;
- Willingness to learn;
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality;
- Desire to exceed expectations;
- High level of motivation and drive to start a career in professional services.
We don’t want to brag, but… We provide more than just a daily supply of fresh fruits, a gym membership and unlimited coffee.
We do not only provide smartphones, but also smart working. With flexible working you are able to work from any coffee shop, from the client’s office and depending on the engagement, get to also visit new cities.
But let’s be serious! EY is holding your hand to help you climb up that career ladder. Extra professional certificates and trainings will lead you to get the red carpet laid down for you at Career promotion trainings (ACCA). That means you start off with certified trainings that will introduce you to the exact working procedures and process. It is self-explaining that we support your learning with study leaves. And thanks to that over 70% of our team members have a chance to grow and get promoted every year.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.