We are currently seeking a highly motivated Robotics Process Automation Consultant to join our Advisory practice, which is a leading provider of services to financial industry and large corporate clients of all industries.
We’re currently looking for capable, motivated juniors to join the Advisory team as Robotics Process Automation Consultant.
You will have the opportunity to grow within EY pyramid structure, attending training sessions and getting more and more involved in IT projects including up to solution architecture and robotics
Your key responsibilities
- RPA Academy will fully equip you with the knowledge to kick off your work
- Outstanding direct interaction with local and international clients
- Be involved in the entire project lifecycle
- Opportunities for your career boost
Skills and attributes for success
- Knowledge of English at intermediate level or above
- Confidence in PC use (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor’s degree or last year student in Cybernetics, Automation and Computers or Mathematics is mandatory
- Technical interests in the programming/software development area
- If you feel most challenged when business environment needs meet technology
- If you’re eager to understand how the business environment works
- If understanding and handling customer needs is second language to you and you speak it fluently
- If you think out of the box: thinking ahead to anticipate problems, issues and solutions
- If you’re ready to become a ninja of time management and adapting your priorities while working under pressure to meet deadlines
What we look for
We are looking for a new team member prepared to begin working in a friendly team, who has a feeling for software development and an interest in business. If you dream of a career in an international company, with high focus on development and innovation, this vacancy is for you.
We don’t want to brag, but… We provide more than just a daily supply of fresh fruits, a gym membership and unlimited coffee.
We do not only provide smartphones, but also smart working. With flexible working you are able to work from any coffee shop, from the client’s office and depending on the engagement, get to also visit new cities.
But let’s be serious! EY is holding your hand to help you climb up that career ladder. Extra professional certificates and trainings will lead you to get the red carpet laid down for you at Career promotion trainings (ACCA). That means you start off with certified trainings that will introduce you to the exact working procedures and process. It is self-explaining that we support your learning with study leaves. And thanks to that over 70% of our team members have a chance to grow and get promoted every year.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.