- Posted by: EY Careers
We are currently seeking a capable and highly motivated Junior Valuation Business Modelling to join our to join our Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) team.
As a Valuation & Business Modelling Professional, you will contribute technically to valuation and modelling engagements. Throughout valuation engagements you will carefully analyze the company or assets subject to valuation and create the financial valuation model underlying your value conclusions. You will document your findings in a comprehensive report detailing your valuation procedures and results.
For business modelling you will review Excel models under supervision to arrive at preliminary conclusions and prepare reports of findings. For model builds you will design, and build intermediate/complex models under supervision or on secondment. Using complex financial models, you’ll produce clear analysis to support client needs. As a member of the team, you’ll help to support a positive learning culture.
- Manage own time and communicate progress to senior / project manager;
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and understanding of the client agenda with examples of this reflected in findings and work;
- Build strong internal relationships within the valuation and business modelling team and across other service lines;
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Highly numerate with a natural interest in Excel; some experience in financial modelling would be desirable;
- General understanding of valuation approaches and methods;
- Demonstrable organization and self-management skills;
- Ability to understand, manipulate and interpret financial data and commercial documentation and reports, drawing appropriate conclusions;
- Analytical in approach;
- Strong team player;
- Ability to remain calm under pressure;
- Ability to learn quickly and keep abreast of developments.
Skills and attributes for success:
- University degree in Finance, Cybernetics – Economic Informatics;
- Proficient IT skills (especially Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- High degree of personal drive and motivation to succeed.
We don’t want to brag, but… We provide more than just a daily supply of fresh fruits, a gym membership and unlimited coffee.
We do not only provide smartphones, but also smart working. With flexible working you are able to work from any coffee shop, from the client’s office and depending on the engagement, get to also visit new cities.
But let’s be serious! EY is holding your hand to help you climb up that career ladder. Extra professional certificates and trainings will lead you to get the red carpet laid down for you at Career promotion trainings (ACCA). That means you start off with certified trainings that will introduce you to the exact working procedures and process. It is self-explaining that we support your learning with study leaves. And thanks to that over 70% of our team members have a chance to grow and get promoted every year.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.