- Posted by: EY Careers
We are currently seeking a capable and highly motivated Payroll Specialist to join our TAX team in EY Bucharest.
- Collect and centralize all payroll supporting information (timesheets, medical and holiday leaves, salary changes, bonuses, lunch tickets, benefits in kind, new entries, leavers etc.);
- Record all salary information in the HR payroll system;
- Do salary calculations based on different salary schemas, including the calculation of the payroll taxes;
- Prepare the monthly statutory payroll statement;
- Fill in and transmit the REVISAL to the Territorial Labour Chamber;
- Preparation of salary certificates for employees who need loans or for other purposes;
- Preparation of salary certificates for leavers (e.g. seniority, contribution history for medical leaves, for Unemployment Agency);
- Sending the monthly payslips to the employees;
- Preparing different reports and analysis required by law or by the clients;
- Prepares working papers and other documents in conjunction with serving the client (e.g., proposals, engagement letters, presentations, final reports).
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Preferably Master Degree in Economics or Law. Other qualifications are acceptable as well, depending on practical work experience in the requested areas;
- Fluent user of English (both written and spoken);
- A minimum of 1-5 years work experience in the local payroll field (within a payroll outsourcing organization – a plus);
- Very good computer skills (Excel – advanced level, Word, other customized payroll software);
- Good knowledge of Romanian legislation in terms of domestic payroll and Labour legislation.
We will offer you…
A friendly working environment, opportunities for career growth, developing your skills and being challenged by projects are just a few of the things that make us an awesome team.
We don’t want to brag, but… We provide more than just a daily supply of fresh fruits, a gym membership and unlimited coffee.
We do not only provide smartphones, but also smart working. With flexible working you are able to work from any coffee shop, from the client’s office and depending on the engagement, get to also visit new cities.
But let’s be serious! EY is holding your hand to help you climb up that career ladder. Extra professional certificates and trainings will lead you to get the red carpet laid down for you at Career promotion trainings (ACCA). That means you start off with certified trainings that will introduce you to the exact working procedures and process. It is self-explaining that we support your learning with study leaves. And thanks to that over 70% of our team members have a chance to grow and get promoted every year.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.