- Posted by: EY Careers
We are currently seeking a capable and highly motivated Senior Automation Developer to join our Advisory practice, which is a leading provider of services to financial industry and large corporate clients of all industries.
You will have the opportunity to grow within EY pyramid structure, attending training sessions and getting more and more involved in IT projects including up to solution architecture and robotics.
- Understand and follow the architecture design prepared by the assigned Solution Architect.
- Analyze complex requirements (i.e. documented as user-stories) and define simple technical/functional tasks to be transposed in Automation scripts.
- Adhere to EY RPA delivery methodology and automation development standards.
- Develop well structured, maintainable and easy to understand Automation scripts using UiPath Studio (or other selected Automation technology) – covering activities (but not limited to) like connection to databases, parse files from multiple sources, interaction with e-mail or applications such as ERP systems.
- Report new/ additional requirements received from the client or potential issues faced during the development lifecycle to the Scrum Master and Solution Architect.
- Evaluate multiple options before proposing a preferred solution to the project team.
- Responsible for the overall unit testing and integration of the automation scripts.
- Provide knowledge transfer by mentoring junior resources on best practices and development techniques (incl. customer resources).
- Assist the Business Analyst and the client team in the UAT activities in order to ensure a proper resolution of the reported bugs and errors.
- Join the project SCRUM ceremonies (i.e. daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint review, sprint retrospective) where you will report an accurate status of the work pending and completed.
- Contribute to the documentation of all the technical related deliverables required in the project delivery and hand-over activities (e.g. run guide, defects log etc.).
- Support the updating of training materials with practical exercises, and other documents that should improve the overall automation onboarding experience.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Minumum experience: 2 years.
- Overall experience: 2-5 years.
- Availability for travel: 40%.
- Software development background and OOP knowledge.
- .NET (C#) and the .NET Framework.
- Ability to analyze, understand business problems and express them in UML/other flow modelling systems.
- Proactive problem solving abilities and excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Highly driven, autonomous, resilient and team player with a strong work ethic.
- Experience developing and testing software.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Technical University degree.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Certified in UiPath (or any other relevant Automation technology).
- Understanding of the business area under assessment and good communication skills in appropriate business language.
What we look for?
We are looking for a new team member prepared to begin working in a friendly team, who has a feeling for software development and an interest in business. If you dream of a career in an international company, with high focus on development and innovation, this vacancy is for you.
We don’t want to brag, but… We provide more than just a daily supply of fresh fruits, a gym membership and unlimited coffee.
We do not only provide smartphones, but also smart working. With flexible working you are able to work from any coffee shop, from the client’s office and depending on the engagement, get to also visit new cities.
But let’s be serious! EY is holding your hand to help you climb up that career ladder. Extra professional certificates and trainings will lead you to get the red carpet laid down for you at Career promotion trainings (ACCA). That means you start off with certified trainings that will introduce you to the exact working procedures and process. It is self-explaining that we support your learning with study leaves. And thanks to that over 70% of our team members have a chance to grow and get promoted every year.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.