- Posted by: EY Careers
We are currently seeking a capable and highly motivated Senior Business Analyst (SCRUM Master) to join our Advisory practice, which is a leading provider of services to financial industry and large corporate clients of all industries.
You will have the opportunity to grow within EY pyramid structure, attending training sessions and getting more and more involved in IT projects including up to solution architecture and robotics.
- Guide in parallel one or multiple teams on how to use Agile/Scrum principles and values in order to meet clients expectations.
- Coordinate client automation assessment workshops, process understanding interviews and automation requirements documentation (i.e. usor, stories, Solution Design Document) sessions.
- Keep liaison with the Business Analysts, Solution Architect, Automation Developers and client team for a successful project delivery and handover activities.
- Lead project progress meetings, sprint ceremonies and stand-ups.
- Facilitate discussions and decision making, and escalate them when the case to the Delivery Manager and/or relevant client stakeholders.
- Plan the UAT activities and ensure the successful completion of the testing period.
- Collect and consolidate information required in the project business case.
- Be responsible for the Business Analysts’ documentation quality and timely completion.
- Assist the Project Management Team to monitor the progress of the project.
- Be involved in client RPA CoE design and implementation.
- Have a good understanding of the automation technologies available on the market.
- Identify knowledge transfer/ training needs for the resources involved on the project, while guiding them to achieve the project objectives and milestones.
- Assist the Pre-sales Manager in the preparation and delivery of tender documentation and other easy to re-use go to market materials.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Minumum experience: 3 years.
- Overall experience: 3-6 years.
- Availability for travel: 50%.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Project team coordination and coaching skills.
- Good knowledge of UiPath (or other relevant Automation technology) and its limitations.
- Strong analytical skills (ability to focus on essentials, capacity for abstraction, sound judgement).
- Ability to identify and mitigate project related risks and issues.
- Strong deliverables writing and reviewing skills.
- Agile implementation experience.
- Excellent English communication skills.
Skills and attributes for success:
- SCRUM certification.
- Experience in facilitating and supporting business change and influencing others across the business areas in scope to accept the change.
- Awareness of development and testing practices including standard SDLC processes.
What we look for?
We are looking for a new team member prepared to begin working in a friendly team, who has a feeling for software development and an interest in business. If you dream of a career in an international company, with high focus on development and innovation, this vacancy is for you.
We don’t want to brag, but… We provide more than just a daily supply of fresh fruits, a gym membership and unlimited coffee.
We do not only provide smartphones, but also smart working. With flexible working you are able to work from any coffee shop, from the client’s office and depending on the engagement, get to also visit new cities.
But let’s be serious! EY is holding your hand to help you climb up that career ladder. Extra professional certificates and trainings will lead you to get the red carpet laid down for you at Career promotion trainings (ACCA). That means you start off with certified trainings that will introduce you to the exact working procedures and process. It is self-explaining that we support your learning with study leaves. And thanks to that over 70% of our team members have a chance to grow and get promoted every year.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.