- Posted by: EY Careers
We are currently seeking a capable and highly motivated Senior Consultant Corporate Finance to join our Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) team.
As a Corporate Finance Senior, you will be part of the Corporate Finance team and take part in their respective projects from establishing client relationship, throughout the process, up to successful closing. As part of the project team you will be involved in preparing necessary documentation and in discussions with the client, will take part in executing the project and be in charge of various execution tasks.
• Demonstrate commercial awareness and understanding of the client agenda with tactical solutions and strategic views;
• Build strong internal relationships within the Corporate Finance team and across other service lines;
• Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel;
• Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress;
• Manage own time to budgets and communicate progress against plan to senior executive/project manager;
• Raise awareness over potential client positioning and participate in business development activities.
• Determine own learning and career development objectives, agree and manage own development plan;
• Contribute to people initiatives, including recruiting, retaining and training other professionals.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- 3-5 years of experience in financial services (e.g. consultancy, banking, M&A, project management related to financial matters, corporate finance);
- Relevant professional qualifications (nice to have): CFA, ACCA;
- Very good command of English and Romanian (writing and verbal);
- Very good PowerPoint, Excel and Word knowledge;
- Good understanding of accounting, financial analysis;
- Good modelling skills.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Very good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Attention to details, structured approach, able to deal with ambiguity;
- Creativity, adaptability, proactivity, integrity, motivated;
- Ability to work in cross-functional and multicultural teams;
- Able to work against tight deadlines and under pressure;
- Willingness to learn and develop;
- Flexibility to travel;
- Time management.
We don’t want to brag, but… We provide more than just a daily supply of fresh fruits, a gym membership and unlimited coffee.
We do not only provide smartphones, but also smart working. With flexible working you are able to work from any coffee shop, from the client’s office and depending on the engagement, get to also visit new cities.
But let’s be serious! EY is holding your hand to help you climb up that career ladder. Extra professional certificates and trainings will lead you to get the red carpet laid down for you at Career promotion trainings (ACCA). That means you start off with certified trainings that will introduce you to the exact working procedures and process. It is self-explaining that we support your learning with study leaves. And thanks to that over 70% of our team members have a chance to grow and get promoted every year.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.