A vacancy has become available in the TAX Services Department of EY for a Senior Payroll Consultant. By becoming a part of EY, you will join a fast growing and dynamically developing department that is one of the key players in the Romanian market.
As a member of the Global Compliance & Reporting team you will ensure accurate accounting technical advice for EY clients, as part of the TAX Service Line.
Your key responsibilities
- Collect and centralize all payroll supporting information (time sheets, medical and holiday leaves, salary changes, bonuses, lunch tickets, benefits in kind, new entries, leavers etc.)
- Recording all salary information in the HR payroll system
- Salary calculations based on different salary scheme, including the calculation of the payroll taxes
- Preparation of the monthly payroll statement and sending out payslips
- Preparation and submission in due time of the declarations: 112 regarding income tax and social contributions, 100 to the disabled fund obligations (if applicable), 205 regarding income tax computation and withholding for each income beneficiary
- Filling in and transmitting the REVISAL to the Territorial Labour Chamber
- Preparation of salary certificates for employees who need loans and for leavers
- Monitors all law changes and analyses their impact on employees and employers
- Ensures an efficient and consistent relationship with specific institutions – National Institute of Statistics, the Territorial Labour Chamber and the Territorial Health Insurance Institute
- Prepares working papers and other documents in conjunction with serving the client (. proposals, engagement letters, presentations, final reports)
Skills and attributes for success
- Knowledge of English at intermediate level or above
- Confidence in PC use (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
To qualify for the role you must have
- University degree in Economics
- 3-4 years work experience in the local payroll field (within a payroll outsourcing organization – a plus)
- Good knowledge of Romanian legislation in terms of domestic payroll and Labour legislation Contacts
- Knowledge in REVISAL
- Good knowledge and skills to understand and create customized reports to support reconciliations and ad hoc reports
What we look for
We are looking for a new team member prepared to begin working in a friendly team from February 2018, who has a feeling for and an interest in consultancy and business. If you wish a career in an international company, with high focus on development and innovation, this vacancy is for you.
What working at EY offers
We don’t want to brag, but …
We provide more than just a daily supply of fresh fruits, a gym membership and unlimited coffee.
Our motto is above everyone so we obviously have the best view over whole Bucharest.
We do not only provide smartphones, but also smart working. With flexible working you are able to work from Starbucks where you enjoy your EY employer discounts on delicious Grande, sugar-free, non-fat, vanilla soy, double shot, decaf, no foam, extra hot, peppermint white chocolate mocha with light whip and extra syrup.
But let’s be serious! EY is holding your hand to help you climb up that career ladder. Extra professional certificates and trainings will lead you to get the red carpet laid down for you at Career promotion trainings. That means you start off with certified trainings that will introduce you to the exact working procedures and process. It is self-explaining that we support your learning with study leaves. And thanks to that over 70% of our team members have a chance to grow and get promoted every year.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.