Your key responsibilities
- Keep a software development vision focused on implementing automation solutions as part of our digital strategy
- Assist Business Analysis team in the preparation of the Business Requirements, Functional Specifications and User Manuals
- Design and implement complex software solutions, with primary focus on BPM systems as per Functional Specifications documentation
- Design and implement automation modules for existing applications
- Provides support and implement changes on already delivered software solutions
- Provides Technical Documentation of the implemented solutions
- Offers support in the preparation of test plan and test cases, and offers support to clients in the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) phases of the projects
- Build strong internal relationships within EY Advisory Services and with other services across the organization
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience using Object Oriented Programming languages (ASP.Net, Java, C#, PHP, Python etc)
- Experience using Application Server Plaforms (Weblogic, JBoss etc)
- Experience using SQL Query (MSSQL, Oracle )
- Solid knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge of BPMN 2.0 standard
- Hands-on use of BPMN process modeling tools such as Microsoft Visio, IBM Blueworks Live, Aris, Addonis etc
- At least one year of experience in design and implementation of Business Process Management solutions
- Analytical, methodical, detail-oriented, organized, energetic, provides thought-leadership, can produce deliverables independently
- Demonstrates ability to analytically address complex problems, process critical data, establish facts, and draw quality conclusions
- Problem-solving and result-oriented attitude
- Very good communication skills
- Flexibility, dynamism, enthusiasm
- Eagerness to tackle any project and to learn new concepts and technologies
- Team player
- Deadline oriented
- Good knowledge of the English language is a must
What we look for
We are looking for a new team member prepared to begin working in a friendly team from February 2018, who has a feeling for and an interest in technology and business. If you wish a career in an international company, with high focus on development and innovation, this vacancy is for you.
What working at EY offers
We don’t want to brag, but …
We provide more than just a daily supply of fresh fruits, a gym membership and unlimited coffee.
Our motto is above everyone so we obviously have the best view over whole Bucharest.
With flexible working you are able to work from Starbucks where you enjoy your EY employer discounts on delicious Grande, sugar-free, non-fat, vanilla soy, double shot, decaf, no foam, extra hot, peppermint white chocolate mocha with light whip and extra syrup.
But let’s be serious! EY is holding your hand to help you climb up that career ladder. Extra professional certificates and trainings will lead you to get the red carpet laid down for you at Career promotion trainings. That means you start off with certified trainings that will introduce you to the exact working procedures and process. It is self-explaining that we support your learning with study leaves. And thanks to that over 70% of our team members have a chance to grow and get promoted every year.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.